Working Moms Social Network | MyWorkButterfly

Hi all - I am currently going through an unexpected divorce and will therefore soon be a single mother of 2.  I currently work full time but am looking to earn some extra money but working from home a few hours every night.  Does anyone have any suggestions????

Views: 497

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tracy..I absolutely do have an opportunity that will help you earn money and have flexible hours. I too work full time and operate my business part time..

I can be reached at lisa@lisajadis.com

Please take a look at this 3 minute video

http://www.lisajadis.lifemax.net/EmpoweringWealth

Sending a smile!

Lisa

Hi Tracy,

I would love to share with you what I do. You can do this around your family and your job, For me I replaced my income in 3 months. This is the most amazing company out there. Not MLM, We are an Inc 500 Company. Did over 1 Billion last year with an increase of $86 million. We also have a great promotion for March where you can get started for just $1.00 I know that sounds silly but true. This is also not a party plan, I am not a distributor. This works we have a 95% monthly re-order rate. No new money. So please call me or request info and I can share all the details with you today. 

www.wendy.familiesearningmore.com  my photo and story is on the top left hand side. 

Hi Tracy, 

I would love to show you what i am doing to earn extra money.  I am currently on maternity leave and returning to work shortly full time.  Right now I work at night once my kids are in bed. 

I work with a team called 'Motivated Moms'.  This team is very fun and supportive.  What I love the most is that there is NO risk involved so if you decided to walk away then you will not lose money.  I do not sell products, solciate, host parties, stock inventory, handle money etc., The hours are very flexible and you can work as much or as little as you want. 

I would love to show you if you are interested.  Please let me know.

Stacey Alderman

motivatedmoms.net/salderman

Hi Tracy,

I can help you make an extra PT salary.  I have many people working FT and earning on the side. I would love to partner with you. Call or email at njbarone@gmail.com or 973-495-2748 

Have a great day and God Bless you for stepping out and wanting more!!!

Nicole

Hi Tracy,

I am looking for part-time, full time and occaisional work from home individuals for my Virtual, Reality Marketing  Team. Send me a private e-mail and we can discuss how this may be a good fit for you. Weekly pay is an option.

Chloe

I have an opportunity that I believe would be a perfect fit for you.  Please email me at keytoyouth@gmail.com, so I can forward you the information. :) 

Shanna

Hi Tracy,

Did you find anything?

Let me share real quick what I do.

For the last 5+ years I have been working with websites. I create websites on topics I enjoy writing about and then I monetize those sites in different ways. It can be putting ads on there or it can be recommending a product that I get a commission for...

With today`s technology it is easy to set up a site and you can do it for free.

The process includes:

-Setting up a website

-Write content

-Monetize it in some way

-Get visitors to the site

Lots of fun and a great way to make a living,

You can get hold of me at

https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/veronica-l

RSS

Follow Me on Pinterest

Members

Hiring & Business Opportunities!