1. Beat the heat with these cool looks for work
- With temperatures hovering near the 100 degree mark here in the northeast, dressing comfortably becomes a challenge. Here are two looks to wear to the office that will keep you cool, yet stylish.
4. Hollywood loves: Chanel haute couture
- Blake Lively, Jessica Alba, and new Gossip Girl star Clemence Posey all look lovely at the Chanel haute
couture show in Paris in fabulous frocks from the label.
5. How to create the ultimate smoky eye
- The sexy, sultry smoky eye is one of the hottest trends in beauty, but can also be one of the hardest to achieve. Get the look with this step-by-step video.
6. Nail trend: mirror lacquer
- Thanks to the Minx revolution, chrome shine nails are showing everywhere. While a salon treatment may be too pricey for more than an occasional treat, the new crop of polishes makes mirrored nails attainable no matter your budget.